LAN SPA Terms of Service
– All appointments are intended for an immediate start. Please arrive 5 minutes earlier than your appointment time to fill in any necessary paperwork and to start your treatment on time. As we are a busy spa, we cannot guarantee you will receive your full treatment if you are late to your appointment. In the case that we are running behind on our treatments, we honour the duration of your booking to make sure you don’t miss out on any time out of your treatment
– As we do not have parking on our premises, please leave for your appointment a little earlier to allow yourself time to find appropriate parking.
We recommend the Cypress Garden car park situated at 3332 Surfers Paradise Blvd, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217 (next to the Cypress Avenue Tram Station). It is $5 for All Day parking.
– Please be mindful and keep volume at a minimum for other clients that may be having their treatment at the same time of your visit.
– As instructed by our therapists at the time of your treatment, please put all your belongings in the treatment room’s basket and all personal items/jewellery in your purse or handbag. It is the guest’s responsibility to collect all of their belongings once the treatment is over, we are not responsible for any lost property.
– If you are dissatisfied with the service, please let the reception know 10 minutes into the treatment so that the necessary action can be taken. We cannot take any action if you proceed and receive your full treatment.
We require a 50% deposit to secure all bookings. Payments for the deposit must be made 48 hours before the desired appointment times, any bookings without a paid deposit within that time are subject to cancellation.
– As we are booked back to back, once you have paid the deposit of the booking you are committed to the duration of your treatment time. If you are booked in for a 2 hour treatment and decide to change the service last minute, you must honour the original time you have booked out to ensure our therapists don’t lose any work
– If you have a specific requirement for your treatment (e.g. would like a remedial or deep tissue massage upgrade for your spa package), please let the reception know when making your booking so that we can make there is a qualified therapist to support your needs. If we are not told in advance, we cannot guarantee that it will be available for you at the time of your appointment.
Couples & Group Bookings
You are welcome to do any of our treatments or services as a couple or group. We can fit up to 9 guests at a time in our foot spa area, and have single, double and triple rooms available in our spa.
– If you require separate rooms please let the reception know at the time of booking. Double and triple rooms are subject to availability, but a note can be left under your booking at your request.
– For group bookings larger than 4 people, we do ask for you to arrive 10 minutes earlier than the appointment time to settle in before the treatment starts.
– Group Booking Cancellations: We require 7 days notice for cancellations of group bookings larger than 4 people. If one person of your group booking cannot attend last minute (within 48 hours as per Cancellation policy), their portion of the deposit is non-refundable.
Cancellations & Reschedules
We understand that there can be unforeseen circumstances, but we do request 48 hours notice to make any changes to your booking. We require time in advance to make sure you have the appropriate therapist and resources available for your desired treatment, and as we undergo preparations specific to your booking we kindly ask that you let us know 48 hours prior to your appointment time so that we can make the necessary arrangements to accommodate changes to our schedule.
– Any cancellations made 48 hours before the appointment time are entitled to a refunded deposit.
– Any cancellations made within the 48 hours of the appointment time will forfeit their deposit.
– If you reschedule your booking within 48 hours of your appointment, your deposit will be kept and honoured towards the rescheduled appointment.
– Group bookings larger than 4 people require a 7 day cancellation notice. If one person of the group booking cannot attend at the last minute (within 48 hours as per Cancellation policy), their portion of the deposit is non-refundable.
– Card, Cash & Afterpay payment options available. Health insurance covers for remedial massage only.
– All online payments made through our Fresha booking system are safely secured, we do not have access to your card details and only have the ability to charge your card at the time of your appointment. Any charges that are made outside of this will require confirmation of a 4-digit code sent to your mobile number.
– A surcharge of 2% is applied on all card transactions.
– No split payments on group bookings.
– Any refunds issued from our Fresha booking system takes 1-3 days to be processed back into your account.
Gift Vouchers & Store Credit
We have gift vouchers available for purchase for any spa package, facial or body treatment or dollar amount on our website or in-store. All gift vouchers are non-refundable but are redeemable for any retail products.
Please treat your gift voucher like cash. Lost, stolen or destroyed gift vouchers may not be redeemable.
Any store credit issued is non-transferrable and may not be redeemable if lost, stolen or destroyed.